We’re delighted that you want to become a member of PAN and support our regional network. Your membership dues go toward supporting the mission and values of PAN.
Membership benefits include:
- 10% discount to PAN-sponsored events.
- Free access to PAN-produced webinars.
- A member badge for your website that shows your support for PAN.
- Opportunity for Fiscal Sponsorship so you can apply for grant funding for your permaculture project without being a 501c3.
- Opportunity to participate in the nation’s first network-derived Permaculture Teachers Best Practices Pledge.
- Opportunity to contribute articles and content for PAN’s quarterly e-newsletter that is circulated to every PAN member.
- Opportunity to be featured in PAN’s e-newsletter as part of our Member Spotlight column.
- Free access to all of PAN’s resources including the regional teachers’ database, PDC course listing, jobs and internships listing, three regional listservs, our newsletter, and Facebook page and group.
- Annual thank you gift that celebrates the spirit of Permaculture.
- A voice and opportunity to provide feedback in how PAN projects and initiatives evolve to best serve the community.
- Eligible to be nominated for a PAN Board position.
- Eligible to make nominations for PAN Board position.
- Opportunity to advertise and promote your business through business sponsorship of PAN activities.
- Connection to the larger continental and global movement through the PAN hub.
- The gratification in knowing that you are supporting the mission and work of PAN. Since we give away most of what we produce for free, we hope that you enjoy the warm & fuzzy feelings from that.
Your PAN Membership Dollar$ support these projects:
- The Northeast Permaculture, Capital District, and Western Mass email listserves
- The Northeast Permaculture course database
- The Northeast Permaculture Jobs + Internship database
- The Northeast Permaculture demonstration sites database
- Professional development trainings for PAN members
- Quarterly newsletter with educational content and regional information
- Educational Webinars for members (free) and the public (paid)
- Gathering and distributing: open sourced permaculture curriculum and standards of quality in permaculture education.
- Coordination and seasonal gatherings: Summer convergence, Fall Omega retreat, Winter D Acres retreat
- A 5-hour a week paid Board Coordinator position to provide membership service, maintain quality of PAN’s initiatives, and help build PAN’s capacity